1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Solution for white screen problem after flashing custom roms

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by amritk86, Aug 28, 2013.

1. amritk86

amritk86 Newbie

Hi my friends ....my phone gave me a total white screen after every install of a custom rom and it works fine without locking my screen with lock screen it returns me a white screen ....

Now I have resolve this issue with my phone hopefully its work for others

1 ok here we go simply flash a custom rom

Now let the phone boot after complete boot press power button for locking screen, now press again power button to check if white screen appear

3 ok now go to recovery mode now I hope u made a full backup of ur stock rom before installing custom rom ..ok now go to backup and restore menu click ok then chose advance restoe option - click ok - now scroll down to ur stock roms backup now u see some options like restore boot, restore system

4 now simply choose restore boot and let it restore

After restore simply reboot ur phone ....I hope ur problem solved....

Advertisement

2. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

If the person would have installed a total different Firmware from SP flash tool,
    this may not necessarly be the case as there was no backup before installing :D

You just need to redownload, and reflash either of the flashable firmwares
    Stock, UB Series, Gionee formware etc etc

shahabazas likes this.
  3. amritk86

amritk86 Newbie

Yes you are right sir in that case this mathod does not help any one plzzz sir provide a full solution for that.....

Micromax A75 Forum

The Micromax A75 release date was December 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.75" inch screen, 3MP camera, MT6573 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

December 2011
Release Date
Reviews
Tags: