• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {solution}LOW MIC. VOLUME TRANSFER THE BASEBAND UPDATE

applicationz

Jan 4, 2012
Howdy everyone i have been facing very low mic volume in all roms
even my earlier baseband was not able to resolve the problem
so here is another baseband update package try it

chinese are saying this the best baseband till now but every week or so new baseband arises ,i will update the thread if better basebands
FIRSTLY BASEBAND OF A PHONE MEANS IN SIMPLE MANNER THE NETWORK CAPABILITIES OF A PHONE
WHAT I AM GOING TO PROVIDE YOU TODAY IS TESTED ON 2.3 ROM WILL IMPROVE:-
1)NETWORK SIGNALS
2)main improvement in low mic volume
3)IMPROVE BATTERY BACKUP(CURRENTLY 8-9%% )
5)FAST RESPONSE FROM NETWORKS
6)VOICE QUALITY AND QUANTITY IS effected IN THIS BASEBAND

GUIDE BEGINS
DOWNLOAD THE FILE

baseband update_3.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

EXTRACT IN ANY DIRECTORY

Will see two installation files
12010323565abb77a7e7f3486b.jpg

INSTALL THESE 3
FlashUSB
FTDIDriver
ProlificDriver

NOW EXTRACT TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0902
AFTER INSTALLING AND EXTRACTING OPEN
FlashTool_E2
1201032356702a7e5ae3bcf03a.jpg
Open, select OK will appear
120103235651d17a9dfd23899b.jpg.thumb.jpg

CLICK ....
NOW LOCATE THE EXTRACTED FOLDER TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0902
IN THE FOLDER SELECT ALL 4 FILES .FLS FILES YOU SEE
DO NOT SELECT OR DO ANYTHING WITH SAM FOLDER

12010323569efc0bf1e2285faf.jpg

12010323561b12242a851a2134.jpg

Select four fls extension file to open
120103235642f9edcbf9823218.jpg.thumb.jpg

And then click NEXT to enter, there will be
12010323568328c3ad1e1edad9.jpg.thumb.jpg

Then click
120103235657ecff9d5d4df555.jpg

NOW POWER OFF YOUR PHONE POWER ON IT WHILE PRESSING VOLUME DOWN BUTTON (YES VOLUME DOWN)
THE PHONE WILL GO INTO BP MODE
NOW IMMEDIATELY CONNECT CABLE
SOMETIMES THE PHONE IS NOT DETECTED JUST TRY IMMEDIATE CONNECTIONS
IT TOOK ME 4 TIMES TO CONNECT THE PHONE

do not forget to say thanks

It does not work Buddy

An EBL must be injected. None was found in the downloaded file.
For some systems there must be an injected EBL. The file specified for download does not contain an injected EBL.
Check that the file is correct for the target. This error can also occur on a normal boot time out, in which case just try again.
Channel 1 is succesfully closed.

Upvote 0
It does not work Buddy

An EBL must be injected. None was found in the downloaded file.
For some systems there must be an injected EBL. The file specified for download does not contain an injected EBL.
Check that the file is correct for the target. This error can also occur on a normal boot time out, in which case just try again.
Channel 1 is succesfully closed.

Dude Its Not The Correct Procedure to Install Baseband Update and Even Applicationz Didnt Specify The Correct Procedure and The Correct Procedure is
1)When u Enter The BP mode and Connect Ur Cable, Did It Ask for Any Drivers Like 7CDC's Drivers ?? If So I ll Provide u the Drivers........If Not
2)Switch Off The Phone and Enter to BP Mode and Connect the Cable and After That Open The Baseband Zip and Install The 3 Drivers As Specified by Applicationz and Place TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0902 zip in the baseband update Folder and extract the zip in that Folder
3)Open FlashTool_E2 and Add 4 fls files to it and select NEXT and Click Start USB1 while the phone is connected to system and
Important Step:- Do it Fast Remove the cable and remove the battery and Then Insert The Battery and Again Go to BP Mode and Then Connect The Cable To The Phone(All This Should Be Done In Less Than 30 Seconds) and Then The Flashing Starts.......Still Any Problem Message Me

Dont Forget To Say Thanks

Upvote 0
The new baseband update TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0902 is good for ppl suffering from low mic volume bt seriously as said above the quality lacks in the audio its like listening to a china phone and the volume is too loud as i hav to decrease the volume and after decreasing is it OK bt not as Good as previous baseband version and network signls are very good n fast response and didnt try wifi and ll check it soon enuf..................It is the best baseband update for ppl suffering from low mic volume Go Try It

Upvote 0
Dude Its Not The Correct Procedure to Install Baseband Update and Even Applicationz Didnt Specify The Correct Procedure and The Correct Procedure is
1)When u Enter The BP mode and Connect Ur Cable, Did It Ask for Any Drivers Like 7CDC's Drivers ?? If So I ll Provide u the Drivers........If Not
2)Switch Off The Phone and Enter to BP Mode and Connect the Cable and After That Open The Baseband Zip and Install The 3 Drivers As Specified by Applicationz and Place TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0902 zip in the baseband update Folder and extract the zip in that Folder
3)Open FlashTool_E2 and Add 4 fls files to it and select NEXT and Click Start USB1 while the phone is connected to system and
Important Step:- Do it Fast Remove the cable and remove the battery and Then Insert The Battery and Again Go to BP Mode and Then Connect The Cable To The Phone(All This Should Be Done In Less Than 30 Seconds) and Then The Flashing Starts.......Still Any Problem Message Me

Asking for 7CDC's driver.plz provide the driver

Upvote 0
as all of u know that wifi and gps signal of a85 is very weak a can u suggest me any baseband which will icrease wifi and gps signal strength i am going to install baseband ver 0910 the zip file contain 1 sam folder 4 .fls file and 2 config file do i have to select those 2 config file also while updating baseband or just neglect and select only those 4 .fls file

Upvote 0

guys can u tell there r many installation file in ftdi driver folder which i have to install can plss specify the installation file in all the folder & i which drivers i have to install in the flsh usb folder win32 or x64 i am on windows 7 ultimate 64_bit os the x64 driver set up gets crash and win 32 folder setup installation gets aborted giving error that path cant be find plss help me guys what to do????:(:(:(:(

Upvote 0
Howdy everyone i have been facing very low mic volume in all roms
even my earlier baseband was not able to resolve the problem
so here is another baseband update package try it

chinese are saying this the best baseband till now but every week or so new baseband arises ,i will update the thread if better basebands
FIRSTLY BASEBAND OF A PHONE MEANS IN SIMPLE MANNER THE NETWORK CAPABILITIES OF A PHONE
WHAT I AM GOING TO PROVIDE YOU TODAY IS TESTED ON 2.3 ROM WILL IMPROVE:-
1)NETWORK SIGNALS
2)main improvement in low mic volume
3)IMPROVE BATTERY BACKUP(CURRENTLY 8-9%% )
5)FAST RESPONSE FROM NETWORKS
6)VOICE QUALITY AND QUANTITY IS effected IN THIS BASEBAND

GUIDE BEGINS
DOWNLOAD THE FILE

baseband update_3.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

EXTRACT IN ANY DIRECTORY

Will see two installation files
12010323565abb77a7e7f3486b.jpg

INSTALL THESE 3
FlashUSB
FTDIDriver
ProlificDriver

NOW EXTRACT TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0902
AFTER INSTALLING AND EXTRACTING OPEN
FlashTool_E2
1201032356702a7e5ae3bcf03a.jpg
Open, select OK will appear
120103235651d17a9dfd23899b.jpg.thumb.jpg

CLICK ....
NOW LOCATE THE EXTRACTED FOLDER TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0902
IN THE FOLDER SELECT ALL 4 FILES .FLS FILES YOU SEE
DO NOT SELECT OR DO ANYTHING WITH SAM FOLDER

12010323569efc0bf1e2285faf.jpg

12010323561b12242a851a2134.jpg

Select four fls extension file to open
120103235642f9edcbf9823218.jpg.thumb.jpg

And then click NEXT to enter, there will be
12010323568328c3ad1e1edad9.jpg.thumb.jpg

Then click
120103235657ecff9d5d4df555.jpg

NOW POWER OFF YOUR PHONE POWER ON IT WHILE PRESSING VOLUME DOWN BUTTON (YES VOLUME DOWN)
THE PHONE WILL GO INTO BP MODE
NOW IMMEDIATELY CONNECT CABLE
SOMETIMES THE PHONE IS NOT DETECTED JUST TRY IMMEDIATE CONNECTIONS
IT TOOK ME 4 TIMES TO CONNECT THE PHONE

do not forget to say thanks
easiest way to flash this base band is plug in ur data cable in ur phone normally keep ur phone on in normal mode, open the software flash e2 and add the required files ( remove any old files if any ), then press next but don't press start usb, then restart ur phone from power menu n keep volume down key pressed ( dont remove cable or any thing ) as soon as phone reboots and display goes blank and as phone vibrates press start usb button u will see green screen release volume down key and it will start loading files to ur phone, as u get successful message remove cable remove battery and restart ur phone normally, u will see ur new base band information in settings, any one else need any help feel free to ask me here,

if i helped u don't forget to say thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones