1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root solve any BACKside issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cammykool, Sep 17, 2011.

1. cammykool

cammykool Android Expert
    None

Jun 18, 2011
    Aurora CO
    ive noticed with a few issues ive had with mine (messages wernt coming in messages app wasnt syncing with contacs ect.... ) if your impatient you could go wipe davik-cache (dont know how its spelled) or just rebooot a few times clear cahe and it will work itself out if you want to wait it out i did that and bam issues=gone:D

Advertisement

JerryScript likes this.
  2. JerryScript

JerryScript Android Expert
    None

Mar 15, 2011
    Las Vegas
    The biggest issues are with the first two boots after installing a new ROM. It takes awhile for each process, app, or service to be called upon for the first time. The first time, each of these has to do extra processing and communication with the kernel/OS. Much of this initialization is then cached, so the next time that app/process/service is run, it takes less time to start up, and less processing cycles to perform it's functions. Once most of these things are cached, the entire system uses the processor less, so everything begins to run smoother/faster.

Kinda like a stove. The first time you use it, you have to hook it up, figure out what does what, make sure everything is safe, and then you can use it. The next time, all you do is use it, much faster.

3. cammykool

cammykool Android Expert
    None

Jun 18, 2011
    Aurora CO
    a reailly good way of putting it.... reailly like the rom by the way :D have my opt V overvlocked i have Launcher7 as my launcher and i love it its reailly stable props to you now all we need is a legit copy of gingerbread :p

JerryScript likes this.
Tags: