• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Solved] 3D Gallery on Virtuous 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dscribe

Android Expert
Jun 8, 2010
On Virtuous 3.0.1-- Just thought I'd relate that I tried to use the install 3D Gallery v3 option in the the Rom Manager Virtuous Goodies section and it didn't appear to do anything after the flash. The app could not be found in the app drawer. I have downloaded 3D Gallery from the market and installed it since then though and it seems to be working OK.

On Virtuous 3.0.1-- Just thought I'd relate that I tried to use the install 3D Gallery v3 option in the the Rom Manager Virtuous Goodies section and it didn't appear to do anything after the flash. The app could not be found in the app drawer. I have downloaded 3D Gallery from the market and installed it since then though and it seems to be working OK.

There are two versions of the Gallery package. The newer, v2, should work with Virtuous 3.0.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones