• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SOLVED: How to Sync iTunes with your Droid

That's pretty awesome! Thanks for the videos and information.

One question... when you sync'd up your music to your phone, the artist names showed up on the computer but not on the Droid once it was finished. Is there a way to fix that? Main reason I ask is b/c I've spent countless numbers of hours fixing the information (ie: artist, album, song info) on iTunes.

Upvote 0
That's pretty awesome! Thanks for the videos and information.

One question... when you sync'd up your music to your phone, the artist names showed up on the computer but not on the Droid once it was finished. Is there a way to fix that? Main reason I ask is b/c I've spent countless numbers of hours fixing the information (ie: artist, album, song info) on iTunes.

I use Motorola Media Link from Motorola Home - Motorola USA. It preserves and utilizes all the artist and track info you describe.

Also download 'Album Art Grabber' to add any missing or custom album art you want. It's in the Market.

Upvote 0
has anyone used Easy Phone Tunes......it workx pretty damn good. Like the video that 2g1d(guys/droid) i just set up a file named "droid" downloaded and viola I have what I wanted.....but am I missing something by NOT using doubleTwist or media link? The only thing i noticed is I could not transfer paid downloads(music). I havnt tried movies yet(T4). I also have all the info like known artists. Then I use MixzingUpgrade. I actually love Mixzing. anything different out there let me know. PLEEZE...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones