• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help (SOLVED)Need a little advice on going from call to internet

Hello, coming from IOS I have figured most things out but there is one thing I am a little confused on. On IOS when I was on a phone call and talking to someone it was easy to put them on speaker phone and tap the home button and then go into the internet while still being able to talk to them, then when I wanted to RETURN to the call there was always a green bar at the top of the screen that you tapped and instantly were back at the phone. I am a little confused on how one does this on the galaxy s3, could you please give me some advice on how you do this. I see a green bar on top of the s3 but when I tap it, it does not send me directly to the phone, I need some guidance here, thanks.

The green bar is your notification pulldown.

Simply pull it down and you can either tap on the call from there, or you'll also have other options available to put it on speaker, end the call, ect

Hope that helps! :)

You know it sounds sooo stupid, but that is exactly what I needed to know. Coming from IOS I kept "tapping" the green bar and I was like, wtf, I never thought to pull it down. If I did not ask I would never have figured that out, and that would have sucked. thanks.

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
You know it sounds sooo stupid, but that is exactly what I needed to know. Coming from IOS I kept "tapping" the green bar and I was like, wtf, I never thought to pull it down. If I did not ask I would never have figured that out, and that would have sucked. thanks.

No problem! :)

When someone puts an iDevice in front of me, it frustrates the crap out of me that I can't do the things I'd do on an android.

So I totally understand! :D

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones