• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SOLVED] Removing My Apps/My Orders from Android Market (Web and Mobile)

kkh786

Jun 9, 2010
UK
Fellow Droids,

I had previous downloaded some applications from the Android Market from my HTC Desire/HTC Sensation/Galaxy Nexus handsets which I later uninstalled.

On my Nexus S, I am seeing some of those previously downloaded/uninstalled applications being restored and appearing on my "My Orders" list.

Usually I wouldn't care less but.. there are three apps on "My Orders" list which suggests I have purchased them but I haven't. I can't install these three apps either as I get a "declined" message saying I need to purcahse them first. But I can't purcahse them because the usual "buy" tab has been replaced with "purcahsed".. argh! :mad:

I have contacted Google.. but they are not being very helpful.. and the developers are also unable to assist.. :(

Anyone here know of a solution for this because I really want to purchase those three apps?

PS. The three apps are Rail Planner Live, CalenGoo and TuneIn Radio Pro.

KKH

Edit:

Solved thanks to fellow droids at XDA..

The way to get around this issue on ICS is as follows:

1. Wipe Market data, uninstall market
2. Install old version of Market (version 2.3.6)
3. Open old version of Market and buy/download the app

Tada! :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones