1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Some advice, please ;p

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Nix101, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Nix101

Nix101 Lurker
    None

Aug 12, 2011
    Hello,

Ok so I'm in a bit of a predicament here.. I recently smashed, that's right smashed.. my Alltel HTC Hero after about a years of use and I can now switch over to Verizon so I can finally get myself a good Droid.. but here's my problem.. do I wait for the Bionic or do I just get a Droid 3?

The only reason I'm posting this here is because not only do I not have a phone.. but I also will probably never get to use 4G (middle of nowhere in Michigan). I know that the Bionic has 1GB of RAM compared to 512MB but other than that (major difference) is there anything else that should stop me from getting a Droid 3 in place of a Bionic?

Verizon is currently having buy one get one for Droid 3.. so if I do decide to just go with a Droid 3 I can get it Wednesday.. but eh.. I guess I'm just wanting somebody to nudge me in "a" direction lol.

Advertisement

2. jaliy

jaliy Android Expert
    None

Aug 7, 2011
    i think u should get galaxy s2

3. Nix101

Nix101 Lurker
    None

Aug 12, 2011
    Never really looked into the S2 but now that I have it looks like a pretty nice phone.. although I'm not liking that it has a lower resolution.. guess I will do some more research into the S2