• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Some apps not showing up in market?.. 2.1 v2

steve500

Dec 29, 2009
I'm running 2.1 v2 ... yes v3 is out now but I just BARELY got my phone all sorts of set up how I want it... seems like v3 leaked right as I got done, Eff.

Anyways, here's a quirky little issue. There are some apps that I cannot find in the market that use to be there in 1.5, whats with that?.. although there are some apps in the 2.1 market that are there that never were there in 1.5, like bluetooth file sharing app, Torque bluetooth vehicle engine diagnostics, etc...

Looking for skype in the market, it's nowhere to be found... from what I seen on the vzw moto - Droid commercial, it's suppose to be there.

There's a few apps that I can't think of at the moment that I know are in the market but don't show up on the market of my phone since I updated it, ... is anyone else experiencing something like that?

thanks for any input

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones