• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help some guidelines to debrand my x10i

ucman

Lurker
Dec 14, 2010
hey guys/gals....

I am pretty much new with my x10i.... n I am still into learning on how to get the most out of it.

For the sole reason of being in Dubai, my x10i is without the market application. After going through many forums I came to know that de-branding my x10i is a solution to get market back on it. So i need a few guidelines ....

I have already updated to 2.1 so I need something which is to debrand x10i running 2.1

Secondly I would like to do it without actually rooting the device as I have seen less advantage of rooting one except for some themes and some cracked applications. (If someone can convince me in getting it rooted i def will consider it:D)

so any words on it?? I would like to get a Nordic firmware or a generic global FW.

Thanks....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones