• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Some help needed...

Hi there...

To help with my daily work, i'm trying to develope one app, but i don't know what instances to use...

So little explication... I use everyday the apps google agenda, camera (or gallery), camscanner and drive, and in my app, i'd like to have the shortcuts to all these...

In my agenda i have the events for the day, with one specifique name, and after the work done, i have to take some photos of it, send it over drive with one document scaned with camscanner.

So is it possible that my app to check what i have in my agenda, then on click in one event, select the pictures i've take, rename them with the name of the event, then open the camscanner to scann the document and rename it, and after all that send it all via google drive...

Knowing that the account to the agenda is not the same as drive...

Is there some one that can help me??? i just need to know the code to "call" the applications rename photos and send via drive...

Thank you all in advance for your help...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones