• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Some help with "Locale"

Ive been using "Setting Profiles" since "Locale" upped their price to an ungodly $9.99.....i decided to bite and give Locale a shot, its working fine except it constantly connects to WiFi networks completely on its own. Does anybody know how to stop that from occuring without having to add a setting to disable Wifi altogether? really irritating, thanks in advance for your help!

Ive been using "Setting Profiles" since "Locale" upped their price to an ungodly $9.99.....i decided to bite and give Locale a shot, its working fine except it constantly connects to WiFi networks completely on its own. Does anybody know how to stop that from occuring without having to add a setting to disable Wifi altogether? really irritating, thanks in advance for your help!

Do you have any profiles set by location? you have to make the radius for all of them greater than 2000 meters otherwise it says it will periodically connect to wifi to help determine the location.

Upvote 0
Ok thanks guys, i figured out how to stop that....but now all of a sudden the app stopped working completely!! aboslutely NOTHING works, not just locations but everything. I been reading that a lot of people have been experiencing this issue. So i tried to revert back to older versions by downloading the .apk's but those dont work either. Any explanations? Is it because I'm rooted?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones