1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Some help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by VBAEngineer, Dec 15, 2014.

1. VBAEngineer

VBAEngineer Lurker
    None

Dec 15, 2014
    Male
    I just got the HTC m8 form T mobile before few days and already rooted by HTC tooken which was a mistake. The question is I want to install sunshine for S-off do I need to wait for the new version 3.0 ? Another thing want to get rid of all bloatware of t-mobile and google services data mining. Althought I heard
    CyanogenMod takes care of that although the 12 is not released yet. Two question here I heard that cyanogenmod used Google Analytics with their tracking feature, do they still offer opt out and are they still using Google analytics along with their tracking feature? http://blog.grobox.de/2013/cyanogen...everses-decision-still-uses-google-analytics/ I believe i'm on stock rom. The second question is any guide how to install the
    official HTC m8 lollipop update for rooted androids? Do I have to unroot? Thanks in advance

Advertisement

HTC One M8

The HTC One M8 is the Taiwanese company's flagship phone for the first half of 2014. It built on its predecessor with an upgraded 5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, and an UltraPixel rear Duo Camera.
Tags: