1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Some Last Minute Questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by linds0390, Mar 27, 2011.

1. linds0390

linds0390 Member
    None

Sep 28, 2010
    I have just a few more questions before I go out and buy my TB in the morning:

1. I am buying my TB in the store. I know that it is best for the battery to turn it off and charge it that way but I need my phone on during the day because I run a before and after school program and I get a lot of phone calls from parents. Do you think it will be fine to leave my phone on all day and just not play with it until I charge it overnight?

2. Is the texting/phone quality issue in all of the TB's or is it just a random glitch that only few people experienced?

3. I have heard that the Android software is the most customizable. I have never owned one before and after reading through the forums I am a little overwhelmed with all that it will be able to do. What are some tips you guys can give me in regards to learning all of the ways to personalize my new phone?

Thank you guys again for putting up with all of my questions :)

Advertisement

2. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Android Expert
    None

Jun 23, 2010
    Virginia
    1. I am buying my TB in the store. I know that it is best for the battery to turn it off and charge it that way but I need my phone on during the day because I run a before and after school program and I get a lot of phone calls from parents. Do you think it will be fine to leave my phone on all day and just not play with it until I charge it overnight? I charged my T-Bolt with it on until it was fully charged, and then set it up. My husband did his setup, and then charged the phone fully. I think you'll be fine.

2. Is the texting/phone quality issue in all of the TB's or is it just a random glitch that only few people experienced? I'm not having either issue other than a tiny little hum on some phone calls. Not a deal breaker, though.

3. I have heard that the Android software is the most customizable. I have never owned one before and after reading through the forums I am a little overwhelmed with all that it will be able to do. What are some tips you guys can give me in regards to learning all of the ways to personalize my new phone? Be prepared to have your nose stuck in your phone for hours and hours on end. :) And check out the "must have apps" thread.

3. linds0390

linds0390 Member
    None

Sep 28, 2010
    bump.

edit: sorry for the wrong prefix. I was just informed that the prefix for this thread should have been "Support and Troubleshooting" not "Tips and Tricks".

4. linds0390

linds0390 Member
    None

Sep 28, 2010
    thanks for the tips, lamoglinsgal!

anyone else have tips?