1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Some newbie Questions I Need Help With....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PsychDoc, Dec 27, 2012.

1. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

...1 - When you unlock the screen with a swipe up it brings you directly to Google Now. Is there any way to get the phone to just bring you to the main home screen directly from unlock?

2 - Once the phone is unlocked is there any way to get it to go to Google Now? On my DNA I just long press the Home button. On the Note2 that seems to just bring up recent apps.

3 - Is the notification light RGB? Will LightFlow allow me to adjust the color, flash frequency, etc. of the notification light?

Oh, and finally....do you know of any good youtube tutorials that kind of walk you through the use of the s-pen and all the software associated with it?

Sorry for the newbie questions. I did a quick search of the forum but couldn't find answers to these issues. I'm sure they're here but....

TIA for any help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste

Hi

1 Have not seen that - are you starting your swipe on the menu area at bottom left of the screen? (see 2 below)

2 Long press menu button

3 Yes (although there are issues - see the play store description)

There is a free guide app by Samsung in the Play Store called Galaxy Note 2 Users Digest - very informative

Roger

ren857 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews