1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

some problem with my nexus 5

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by YaroslavG, Dec 7, 2013.

1. YaroslavG

YaroslavG Lurker

Hello guys.

I have some problem with my nexus 5. Device is hanging and I turned it off. After this i can't turn on device again. The device is not subjected to shocks.
    Do you have suggestions about this situation?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hook

Hook Ever since DU... ;-)

What were you doing with it when it hung? Was the battery very low?

3. nicole92

nicole92 Newbie

My Nexus 5 did a similar thing a few days ago - I was checking my messages in the morning, full battery, then my phone crashed and turned off. Could not turn it on at all, and ended up having to factory reset. Still don't know what happened!

4. zipred

zipred Android Expert

Although the Nexus 5's both my wife and I have, are operating flawlessly thus far, I've been monitoring various sources just to stay informed. I've not seen reports of either of the issues reported above.

Being a mass produced product like all other smartphones perhaps you've simply got a defective unit that needs to be replaced. They can't all be perfect, and frankly I'm surprised that I see very few failures. That's a testimony to just how well the various manufacturers are doing.

Nexus 5 Forum

The Nexus 5 release date was November 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.95" screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon 800 processor, 2300mAh battery, and 2GB storage.

November 2013
Release Date
Reviews