• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Some Upcoming App News....

There are only a few apps left that I am still really craving on the Android platform. I've been doing some digging and here's some info that I thought I would share....

Amazon UK: The app is not showing up in the 2.1 market. A fix has been identified and will be rolled out in a forthcoming update.

HSBC / Monilink: HSBC are rolling out mobile formatted web pages for mobile banking (which could, I guess be packaged up with appsgeyser) in the next few weeks. As for Monilink, who provide mobile apps for both HSBC, RBS, Natwest and several others, they have launched their Android app in the USA, but no firm date for the UK version. Though apparently registering your support at your bank will make a difference as the rollout is triggered by demand.

Asda: A mobile shopping app is in the works. No timescales.

Data Cars: A bit niche this one, but South London's biggest taxi fleet have an Android app ready to roll in the next few weeks!

Hope that's of use to a few of yous.... :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones