• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

somebody plz help me :((

korina

Lurker
Aug 17, 2010
Hello,

I get the htc desire as a gift, but unfortunately I don't have a book or anything who can help me with this phone....I don't have a internet connection, alltough I pay for it. Because I don't know what should I do. There are to many terms and words I don't understand...:((
for any help thank you in advance,
me
:thinking:

http://member.america.htc.com/download/web_materials/Manual/HTC_Desire/100330_Desire_HTC_UM_WWE.pdf

It's 211 pages, so either download it to your phone / computer, or just download what you need.

Also, if you scroll down to the bottom of the main forum page, you can see that there are forums for each phone. Just head into the HTC Desire one if you need help.

You could also visit one of your carrier's stores for face to face help. They may have a tech support line as well that you could call for specific issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones