• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Somehow lost Facebook for HTC Sense

misscara

Lurker
Aug 5, 2010
Hi all. I have no idea how I managed this, but Facebook for HTC Sense isn't showing up anywhere and I wanted to sync my contacts and photos. I've been using the regular Facebook app and not the Sense version because I lost it somewhere along the way. I don't know if I can reinstall or if it's hiding somewhere. It does show up in "all applications", but it's not there in the "accounts and sync" menu. It also doesn't show up in my Fb Applications account when I log on through a computer. It only shows "Facebook for Android."

I can't access an icon, I can't seem to access it at all. I don't think this is Froyo specific because I've had this issue since I got this phone (the week it came out).

Anyone have any idea, short of factory reset, how to fix this? Really appreciate your help!

Hi all. I have no idea how I managed this, but Facebook for HTC Sense isn't showing up anywhere and I wanted to sync my contacts and photos. I've been using the regular Facebook app and not the Sense version because I lost it somewhere along the way. I don't know if I can reinstall or if it's hiding somewhere. It does show up in "all applications", but it's not there in the "accounts and sync" menu. It also doesn't show up in my Fb Applications account when I log on through a computer. It only shows "Facebook for Android."

I can't access an icon, I can't seem to access it at all. I don't think this is Froyo specific because I've had this issue since I got this phone (the week it came out).

Anyone have any idea, short of factory reset, how to fix this? Really appreciate your help!

Go to Accounts and Sync and then Click Add Account. It should be there. If it isn't are you rooted and using a custom ROM or are you Stock?

Upvote 0
Help !! Please!!!
I need some help!!! anyone out there want to help out a noob ?? I recently rooted my phone and I noticed that I had two facebook apps so I deleted one of them thinking that it was a waste of space. Well I realized that the app I deleted was the htc sense facebook apk. I have tried to download it back through certain links and my evo will not allow the installation. I have been trying to figured this out for weeks.... Can anyone help out a noob?? I would greatly appreciate it, Im freaking out Thank You!!!

Upvote 0
Hi all,
As a new member I can't start a new thread so I'm putting my query on here in case anyone can help!
My problem is I'm very technology shy so you'll have to bear with me.
I have 2 Facebook accounts and suddenly I'm no longer able to log in to one on my phone, it keeps saying I've changed my password which I haven't. I can log on fine on my computer just not on my phone. Does anyone know what might be wrong? I've cleared cookies and so on, can this be a Facebook problem or one with my phone?

I'd appreciate any help thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones