1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Someone must know. Thanks

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lavo66, Dec 8, 2013.

1. lavo66

lavo66 Lurker

Hi all.:( but still:)

I have joined the forum for answers. I am at the end of my tether.
    I bought a zenith c93 tablet last year. In rescent months the SDcard is not visable for the camera usage. And certain games are telling me to mount an SD card. Now I have 16GB SD HC mini card for the tablet. I have go thru mounting and un-mounting. nothing. I have uploaded the latest update for the machine. Put the information on the SD card root. Press both camera and power for 5 seconds. Guess what looking for and SD card. How can I win. Is there anything I can do apart throwing it in the river. by the way when I mount the card it can see it . is there and where to place update stuff other than the SD method. Merry Christmas and thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hi lavo66. Welcome to Android Forums. You have already tried all of the obvious tricks to make your SD card accessible. If you have another card... it might be a good test to see if your tablet will read it. I wish sI Shad more to offer. :( We have a support area for one of the Zenith tablets here: Zenithink ZT-180 - Android Forums
    We also have a general tablet discussion area here: Zenithink ZT-180 - Android Forums
    I hope one of our friendly members in those areas has some suggestions for you.
    Thanks for using these forums.

3. lavo66

lavo66 Lurker

hello thanks for your reply. I tried a 2gb card same problem. Have just examined them the 2gb isn't hc also. might be worth buying another? many thanks

4. olbriar

olbriar  

I don't know lavo66. The same problem across two different cards.... If your 16g card was working and now isn't also makes you think it's something besides a card problem.
    I assume you are going through the routine of mounting the sd card within the settings?
    Obviously I am grasping at straws here. Would love to be of more assistance.

5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the forums :)

Hopefully olbriar has assisted you with the issue you are having, feel free to keep posting here so we can help you as much as possible.