1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Someone plz help!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NaNoo, Apr 18, 2012.

1. NaNoo

NaNoo Newbie

i followed the guide rooting HTC EVO 4G 2.18 hboot 2.3.5 HTCdev method which was successful unlocking bootloader and the root i had thought it was successful but i was wrong i have tried so many ways tried captain and still can't root it i have a recovery on it but it still isnt rooted...any help will be appreciated!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. alexandroid5

alexandroid5 Android Enthusiast

Which recovery are you talking about? If you have amon ra recovery you can just flash a rom. Most roms are rooted already

3. NaNoo

NaNoo Newbie

2.5.0.1 clockworkmod

4. NaNoo

NaNoo Newbie

im actually looking at 4.0 roms with everything working dont know if that actually exists at the moment dont need 4G but dont know where to find a stable 4.0.3 kush rom first-time rooting an evo...ty for the much needed help

5. NaNoo

NaNoo Newbie

i even tried flashing the 3.07 SU it succesfully installed but still no root

6. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Flash a custom rom. They already come rooted. Aldo if you want stable ics without 4g give miui ago

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

ocnbrze and frenchy714 like this.
  7. NaNoo

NaNoo Newbie

any other ICS roms with everything working?

8. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Most have bugs here and there. Some have workarounds some don't. You've gotta read the op's on xda or find the threads here.

All u know is I'm running miui without a hitch. The themes app doesn't work yet, but nearly everything else does.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews