• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Someone van help me

buby13

Jul 21, 2010
My vibrant dont have flash media player why I needed for some web page and I cant see the content because I dont have it . I did a search on the goggle market and it shows me adobe flash showcase but when I want to install the program my vinrant dont support cause it need nexus . Forgivw my ignorance but what is that and if got to download for free . Please help me thanks.

Your vibrant has Flash Lite not full flash. Flash lite doesn't support video streaming. The iPhone will never support any form of flash. The only phone with full flash right now is the google Nexus One. The nexus one runs android 2.2. The Samsung Vibrant runs 2.1. The vibrant will be getting updated to 2.2 within a few months.

I hope that explains things for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones