• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Someone

The vibran has a recycle bin or something similar. Cause I just deleted something and I want to have it again. Please help me

there are programs you can download, not from market, programs for your pc..then just connect your phone via usb, scan the internal and external memory for deleted files. things are never truely deleted, there are programs that can find undeleted stuff, if it was done recent, and bring it back to life. usually found on like warez sites and stuff.
or just search google for undelete deleted files, combo of words like that. I've used them before when I accidently deleted word documents, and was able to scan my entire hard drive and undelete them!

Upvote 0
there are programs you can download, not from market, programs for your pc..then just connect your phone via usb, scan the internal and external memory for deleted files. things are never truely deleted, there are programs that can find undeleted stuff, if it was done recent, and bring it back to life. usually found on like warez sites and stuff.
or just search google for undelete deleted files, combo of words like that. I've used them before when I accidently deleted word documents, and was able to scan my entire hard drive and undelete them!

If that approach works, here's a good, free program:

Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download

Something to remember if you're trying to recover files...do NOT write anything to the disk. You could overwrite what you're trying to save. Also, restore to a drive different than the one from which you're recovering.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones