1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Something Better Than Missed Reminder?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by designinme, Dec 22, 2009.

1. designinme

designinme Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Just switched over to the Moment after being a BB and Iphone user for the past few years. Love the phone.. but..

I have been searching for a program that will do something very simple... just randomly glow on/off the home.. menu or back button led when I miss a call/sms/receive email.. etc when the phone is locked and screen is off.

I work in my office and prefer having my phone turned to off while working with the screen off. So right now, I have to check my phone every so often and it's kind of annoying.

I tried the program "Missed reminder"... doesn't work at all on my Moment.

Heard of a program "Missed Call" cut couldn't find it in the market. I think a LOT of Blackberry users would instantly pay $10 for a program that was reliable with customized Alerts through the LED's!

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    I was going to recommend "Missed Call." I would try searching again, its there, I just downloaded it 2 days ago. Although, I dont think you can have it turn on the buttons across the bottom.

3. designinme

designinme Member

Dec 22, 2009
    I just went to the market again, did a search for " Missed Call " and no application was found with that name?

AM I doing something wrong?

4. JustDriftin

JustDriftin Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2009
    None
    On the Road
    What version of Android does the Moment have? They might not have it out of your version and probably why it isn't showing up in the Market. I just searched for it and found it, one for version 1.6 and for 2.0. It works well with 2.0.

5. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I used Missed Call and it works well on my Droid.