1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General something i must say

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bulldogmoe7, Apr 27, 2011.

1. bulldogmoe7

bulldogmoe7 Member
    None

Jan 19, 2011
    i have something to say about all this thunderbolt issues and now the 4g being down. i love this phone, its by far the best phone i have ever owned in my life. does it have issue? of course. but doesn't everything? is your car/truck perfect? that breaks down to doesn't it? how about your computer? it has issues from time to time. cable companies when they release a new product always have issues, till they get ironed out. 4G for verizon is new, still in the infant stage. so yes i expect issue with it. but in time it will be the best ever out there. nothing is perfect in life, give things time to settle down and they will find and correct the problems.
    yes mine wont switch 3g/4g i have tried reboot, sim card, hard reset and still wont work, but you know what they are working on it, as per the leak that came out. as we read even the leak has issue, therefore they will read forums like this and correct the problem.
    also experiencing battery problems to. i deal with it, cause i love the phone
    i have learned a lot from reading forums but the negativity is getting old. i love my thunderbolt, i love everything about it. got to have patience my friends.

Advertisement

2. rlevine

rlevine Member
    None

Dec 9, 2009
    while i appreciate - and to some extent agree with - much of what you are saying, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say this might not be the right place for that kind of talk. this is a forum for android freaks and nitpickers. no matter how much i love my phone, i'm going to complain about it. i want an absolutely perfect phone, and as close as i get, i'll always push and push to change those tiny, marginal issues.
    in this case, it's kind of a huge deal. it's one thing for 4g to be down, but couple that with the inability to latch on to the 3g network - which is still working...what you have is a pretty serious shortfall. the rest, i agree with. every phone has shortcomings, and in my opinion the thunderbolt has few, but serious ones. but it makes up for much of them by being an absolutely stellar device. my one and only complaint that may cause me to give up this phone prematurely is the battery life. i can't even make it through a day at work without a mid day charge, and i am by no means a heavy user. during my commute, if i'm doing anything, even just browsing facebook or playing a casual game of wordfeud, i can quite literally watch the battery drain. that's a problem. i would love to see HTC address this somehow, but i'm not getting my hopes up.
    as for other issues, OS updates or rooting/ROMS can solve plenty of issues.

in any case, glad you're happy with your TB. i am, too. though occassionally i miss my incredible.

randy

3. 3ricG

3ricG Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 25, 2011
    Philadelphia
    As my professor once said, "If you're going to be on the bleeding edge, you must be prepared to bleed!"

greggzero likes this.
  4. retiredberry

retiredberry Member
    None

Apr 29, 2010
    PM
    Somewhere very close to you
    ^^^ Love that one!! So true.