• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Something is killing my battery!

Twiz

Android Enthusiast
Mar 14, 2010
Steeler country
I've updated handcent and facebook and now my phone dies while I'm sleeping. It was at 50% when I went to bed. I have the sync for facebook set at once a day and never had this happen till after I updated those two apps. I now have to charge my phone 3 times a day! This is getting ridiculous.

It didn't fix it for me. I also hate that it became a service and won't close until you log out. Bleh.
Didn't fix it for me either. Had to reboot again today to get my awake time back to normal. This is getting to be ridiculous already. Everyone has an idea as to what keeps their phone awake and no one really knows jack. We need an app that tells us exactly what is keeping the phone from sleeping. Android System just doesn't cut it for awake time. I'm beginning to think it's simply an android 2.1 bug.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones