• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Something I've noticed...

I don't think it's too unusual for any operating system to be modded to look like something else. With an iPhone it's darn near the only way to show individuality outside of having a different colored bumper than your friends; they don't exactly have a wide selection of hardware to choose from.

Every day these forums are getting snottier and more arrogant. When I first signed up I commented how cool everyone was, and how the environment fostered the growth of all mobile OSs in general. Now all it seems like is a bash Apple fest. Sad.

You signed up less than a month ago. How do you even know what "usual" is for these forums?

Upvote 0
Jesus Christ.... I started this thread talking about phones and the looks of the OS, and now it's back to a slugfest between Intervenient and IOWA, just like every other ****ing thread in The Lounge. Hooray. Hey guys, you're arguing over PC's, which wasn't even the topic of the thread to begin with!

Sorry about that. I'll tone it down a bit. Can't help when people resent me for a varriety of reasons. But I can help with what I reply. =P

Upvote 0
haha IOWA (lets keep it at that) but you do make me laugh all over this forum.

OP i feel u here. my friend and i had BB Storms (EEK!). he bought a theme to make it look like an i*hone. why?

i LOVE the fact that we dont have something that the general masses have. different is good. who says think different? shyte it's Apple, isnt it? 4 generations of phones that really dont seem too different to me...

yeah u can find i*hone themes around. i believe that they were popular at the beginning of Android, but functionalitywise i think that peeps have leaned toward what they already have due to how much MORE you can do!

good day! (it's night now, have a good night!)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones