• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

something on my lock screen

taken

Lurker
Jan 4, 2010
Hi, i just bought the hero a couple of days back. I was listening to some tunes and my phone went into an auto screen lock mode, which is fine and i was even able to flip through my songs from a pre-existing option. Right now though, i can't seem to get the RHCP album art off my screen lock, i want it to return back to normal, which was just a blank black screen with the time and date. Any suggestions?
Much appreciated

You were right! Thanks so much, but i tried to upload another picture to see if i could replace the album art, now i can't get that picture off ! :(

Can you not change it with lock screen wallpaper by going menu>wallpaper>lockscreen then choose your desired piccie?

If that is not working then maybe uninstall your task killer and get ur phone back to normal then if you so desire install task killer again although I see now by reading these forums that a lot of guys think that this is not such a good idea and to let the phone do its job.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones