1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!
  2. We apologize for the disruption in email services! They are sending out now, but there is a backlog, so it may take a little time to catch up.

General Something small that bugs me

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by atmasters, Aug 9, 2013.

1. atmasters

atmasters Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 18, 2010
    Canada B.C.
    I just want to say that I love my S4 but one thing that bugs me a little is when I go into say contacts and look someone up find the number make the call shut everything down and then the next time I go into contacts I always have to get out of the contact I looked up earlier. The same goes with messaging. I wish there was a setting that would just close it down and bring you to the main page after you are done with the app. I dont know why this bugs me lol maybe I am just being a little too picky.

Advertisement

2. nickreich

nickreich Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 14, 2010
    Lifeguard
    Orlando, Florida
    Its one of those things where you'll be damned if you do, damned if you don't. There are plenty of times I'm sure that you go into messaging or contacts and want to see the last thing you looked at.

Also. If you back all the way out of messaging and contacts using the back button and not the home button then you will not have this issue.

3. iislam27

iislam27 Lurker
    None

Aug 9, 2013
    i don't know that, could you please help me know that and how to install it if it is not present

Thanks