1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Something very odd happen today

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by daddyd302, Aug 24, 2010.

1. daddyd302

daddyd302 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Male
    West Allis, WI
    I just received my Sandisk 16G card today. I was in a bit of a rush, had to get to work, so I had 20 minutes to transfer my stuff over to the new card. I think I might of put the card in improperly. My phone went slow as hell. I couldn't open anything instantly like normal. Reading a email took like 20 seconds to load.

I reset the phone to factory and proceed to download my apps. It was ok with just one app downloading with all bars full. When I downloaded more then one, it slow down big time. It took 5 minutes to download 2 apps and install it. While making a call, it took a few seconds to close out.

I turned off the phone and reseated the card and just like that the phone was normal again. Everything opened up fast. i open my emails and it opened up right away. I downloaded 6 apps and it was done in a few minutes.

I'm not sure if it was the card not being seated right or I just had to reboot, but now the phone is back to normal.

One more thing, while all this was happening, it drained my battery to half until I reseated the card.

Advertisement

Tags: