1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Something weird happened with my Bionic with extended battery...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by des929, Sep 22, 2011.

1. des929

des929 Lurker
    None

Dec 31, 2009
    I took it off the charger yesterday around noon and at about midnite last night after 12 hrs off the charger with moderate use txting and facebooking and some other internet use I was at 60% battery. I had it laying on the couch and left the room for a minute and when I came back the phone had rebooted and was loading up. Once it came back on the battery said 100%. So I left it off the charger all night to see if it would recalibrate the battery back to a accurate reading. It also reset the timer on the time it said off the charger. So as of right now after being off the charger for 12 hrs yesterday and then rebooting and then staying off the charger all night last night and all day today with moderate use, my extended battery is going on 36+ hrs without being charged at moderate use.

Advertisement

2. welbinator

welbinator Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 1, 2010
    not bad. Mine doesn't last that long, but that's because I stream Pandora for like 10 hours a day at work. Still gets me through a whole day without worry.

3. wichita6

wichita6 Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 11, 2010
    USA
    Mine's been on 3 days with 25% And moderate use. Got the gps ofF. Wifi is off. Everything is set to sinc every 15 minutes. Display @ 100% with live wallpaper. I am not in 4G area.