1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Something wrong with MP3 function.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by squall23, May 11, 2011.

1. squall23

squall23 Lurker
    None

Mar 12, 2011
    Hi, I'm not sure if it's because of my phone or the OS or the default MP3 app or something else, but I'm having a problem in regards to some of my MP3s.

For some reason, after awhile, some of my MP3s will just not play anymore. They do appear in my playlist but when I actually press play, it goes to the next song after it.

So I plugged the micro SD into my computer to see what's wrong. Apparently for some strange reason, my computer can't play those "corrupted" MP3s either.

The exact error comes up as "The file you are attempting to play has an extension (.mp3) that does not match the file format. Playing the file may result in unexpected behaviour."

From that, I'm guessing that my phone is (for whatever reason) changing my MP3s to an unplayable format. Any help?

Advertisement

2. chinmoy_jet

chinmoy_jet Newbie
    None

May 10, 2011

@^^
    1.Bro i will sujjest first un mount the SD card from the Phone Option is awailable in Settings>Phone/External Storage

2. Then plug in the SD card let the media streaming done and once finished formate the card.

3. Very IMP Bro you have an antii virus installed on your Cell if not then pls do it now.

4. When ever you connect your Cell to your PC Connect it in Android Debugging Mode.

Follow these steps your MP3 will work normally.