1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sometimes this happens...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by OrKo, Aug 22, 2012.

1. OrKo

OrKo Android Expert

I'm running zv9 rooted/metrobloat removed stock, no theme, just pain old stock rooted. Now I had an indecent the other day where my phone just wasn't receiving data, so I give metro a call, they send a refresh signal all the jazz then tell me to go into settings wireless/networks go into mobile data and select it on (mind you it was never changed from purchase and it was off and I'd been receiving data with no issue before this) so I select the option on data service returns. Now while I'm at home or (within signal) at work I'm on wifi. Before the signal issue whenever I'd enable wifi the wifi image pops up in the status bar and overrides the 4G icon in the status bar, ok so wifi on 4g off. Well ever since the data issue I've noticed that sometimes when I'm on wifi that there are both wifi and 4g icons on my bar. JD reads that the data device if using is wifi. Now I've seen this happen before both times once on my ascend and once on the connect both after tethering this happens. I know this has gotta be some sorta glitch, but (to me anyways) its an I sore. I usually end up flashing back to my backup in CWM that I have where that glitch hadn't happened yet, but it will eventually. Anyone here hear of or have this issue, and is there way to fix this so I'm not flashing back ups every week.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jaynpt

jaynpt Member

i had it happen in both stock and rooted zva... the 1st time i seen it i was runing BO and also when i was runing bp.... i had to do a full reset back to stock and i still see that.... b/4 i rooted again.... i get it alot if i turn my wifi on when i am useing 4g.. i get both icons... i just got used to it..

LG Connect 4G Forum

The LG Connect 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews