• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Somewhat new Android user

Hey guys,

I bought the nexus one almost exactly a month ago on the day it came out. I work for Sprint and was really close to getting a hero until I got word of the N1.

I've been using on AT&T with edge since my contract is up a couple of weeks from now. Don't know what I will do after that. Go to T-Mobile or sell this one when the CDMA version comes out and get it for Verizon most likely.

Anyway, I have a lot of friends with Android phones. Two with Heros, two with Droids, one with a My Touch and one with a G1. They are all decent phones. But the Nexus definitely takes the cake.

I've learned a lot about android lately and know a lot about cell phones in general.

Outside of cellular land... I like loud cars, loud music and good beer. I live in the Seattle area. I'm 24. Dunno what else to say just ask if you want to know something.

Hey guys,

I bought the nexus one almost exactly a month ago on the day it came out. I work for Sprint and was really close to getting a hero until I got word of the N1.

I've been using on AT&T with edge since my contract is up a couple of weeks from now. Don't know what I will do after that. Go to T-Mobile or sell this one when the CDMA version comes out and get it for Verizon most likely.

Anyway, I have a lot of friends with Android phones. Two with Heros, two with Droids, one with a My Touch and one with a G1. They are all decent phones. But the Nexus definitely takes the cake.

I've learned a lot about android lately and know a lot about cell phones in general.

Outside of cellular land... I like loud cars, loud music and good beer. I live in the Seattle area. I'm 24. Dunno what else to say just ask if you want to know something.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones