• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Songbird for the Hero?

Just my 2p worth.

Was looking for a method of syncing music onto my Hero and read about Songbird so thought I would give it a try.

I have to say that as an app for syncing it works but for ripping the cd's in the first place it is extremely slow. I persevered with it for tha last two days but finally gave up on it and tried DoubleTwist.

Don't read anything into this as a detractor from Songbird as I know lots of people use it but for me iTunes to rip (very fast) and DoubleTwist for syncing ( similar interface to iTunes), before you ask, no I don't own any Apple products so I am not selling the i"brand" at all.

Songbird may work very well for you but for me I couldn't get it how I liked to work. :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones