• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sony Ericsson Anzu 4.3-inch screen with android 2.3 is coming ??

133230-sonyericssonanzu.jpg

The new Sony Ericsson phone you see above is reportedly the Sony Ericsson Anzu, which will sport a 4.3-inch display, HDMI out, a very slim and fashion body, and the Gingerbread (Android 2.3)- the latest version of Android. There’s no word on which carrier(s) the Anzu may end up calling home, but the source of the Sony Ericsson Anzu image says that SE is planning on a Q1 2011 launch.
There’s not a lot to go on in the photo, especially since the device looks quite a bit like the XPERIA X10 and is running Android 2.1. If the Sony Ericsson Anzu is true, though, Sony Ericsson could have a hit on their hands.So which new SE phone would you prefer? The 4.3-inch Anzu or Sony Ericsson’s PlayStation Phone - the gaming-centric PlayStation Phone ? Waiting for Sony Ericsson :D

I'm salivating.

I have the Xperia X10, and if SE comes out with this with Android 2.3 (and not a promised upgrade from 2.2) and If Samsung /Google releases their Nexus S at the same time, It's gonna be a real hard decision which one to choose.

I'd prob avoid the PSP phone, as I don't have much time to sit and play games on phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones