• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I watched a video on one of my many trawls through MWC footage and saw that in action. It does look pretty cool, the current X10 is just about passable at low light as long as you manually adjust the white balance - but that is a bit of a faff if you want to grab a quick snap.

Liking the look of most of the new phones... choices choices :)

Upvote 0
Not for me sadly but my son's contract finishes at the end of the year and I know he had his beady little eye on the Play.... trouble is he is destructo boy and has a history of killing phones. That said he has proved his worth with his Ipod Touch so maybe Father Christmas will bring him something nice ;)

The Play wouldn't be my choice but the Pro with the hardware keyboard appeals and this Neo looks good too. The Arc is beautiful to look at but from the rumours I have seen its going to be quite expensive.

I guess when my time comes in May 2012 I will have a whole new batch to choose from and may be picking the brains of the Guides and Mods about the alternatives too. My head will really be spinning!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones