• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sony Ericsson x10 mini pro or Sony Ericsson Aino

Evio

Lurker
Jun 18, 2011
hello guys i'm new here and this forum looks great
so i'm in a dilema i have to choose between Sony Ericsson x10 mini pro and Sony Ericsson Aino and its very difficult to choose i've seen what these phones can do and their specifications but i cant choose so whoever wants to help me decide i will appreciate it, i realy need need to buy a new phone cause i still got a sony ericsson k550im any opinions will be helpfull ,thanks ;)

hello guys i'm new here and this forum looks great
so i'm in a dilema i have to choose between Sony Ericsson x10 mini pro and Sony Ericsson Aino and its very difficult to choose i've seen what these phones can do and their specifications but i cant choose so whoever wants to help me decide i will appreciate it, i realy need need to buy a new phone cause i still got a sony ericsson k550im any opinions will be helpfull ,thanks ;)

I would go for the aino , seems to be tter then the x10 mini which is both small in size and has a bulit in battery.

Reactions: Evio
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones