• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Repair Parts

MadMajd

Lurker
May 28, 2011
Hello
I have a sony ericsson xperia play that I would like to sell either as a whole or just parts. Basically the motherboard has a broken SD Card reader, so it needs to be replaced (here is the part: OEM SONY ERICSSON XPERIA PLAY MICRO SD CARD PORT PARTS FIX R800 USA | eBay). The Housing is in pretty rough shape. It is UNLOCKED. Tell me what part you need (or if you want the whole thing) and make me an offer. I will be flexible with the price.
thanks!

S.d. reader would be tricky to fix ..

not really i took it to a shop, and they said if i get them the part (which they don't have) they can fix it for me for $15. Unfortunately I live in canada and that seller on ebay only ships to US, and I bought a new phone. So, If you are interested, I can sell you the motherboard (or the whole thing) for a really good price.

Upvote 0
not really i took it to a shop, and they said if i get them the part (which they don't have) they can fix it for me for $15. Unfortunately I live in canada and that seller on ebay only ships to US, and I bought a new phone. So, If you are interested, I can sell you the motherboard (or the whole thing) for a really good price.
working board?
how much?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones