• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sony LT29i Hayabusa rumors

_Aardvark

Android Enthusiast
Jun 24, 2010
NJ
Let's discuss the Sony LT29i "Hayabusa" rumored handset.

• 13-megapixel stacked camera sensor with HDR video functionality. (same as the "LT28at")
  • 4.55-inch HD "Reality Display"
  • On-screen buttons
  • 2200 mAh battery 7-millimeter thickness

Source: Sony LT29i Flagship Rumored: ICS, 13MP Camera, 4.5″ Screen, 7mm Thin, 2200mAh Battery - BriefMobile

Display could be 720 x 1196
Source: Sony LT29i ?Hayabusa? sample pictures appear | Xperia Blog

Could be called the "Xperia GX"
Source:
http://phandroid.com/2012/04/27/son...pdragon-s4-pro-13mp-camera-with-samples-more/
Anyone hear anything else?

I've been following this one too. Since I do not like Stock Android, I've always been rather impressed by Sony's Skin and I think their design aesthetic is top notch. They make really nice looking devices. I'm also impressed by their willingness to work with devs, etc. and to make sure their lines get updated across the board.

I would definitely consider this phone if it was going to Verizon, but likely, I won't.

Upvote 0
Blury pics?
sonylt29ihayabusa_640x360_090901235308.jpg

Src:
Sony LT29i Hayabusa captured in blurry cam shot

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones