1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sony Xperia E switches off by itself!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dostojevska, Feb 25, 2014.

1. dostojevska

dostojevska Lurker

Hi! I have Sony Xperia E (C1505). It worked normally, but suddenly it started switching off by itself after a minute when it's not used, then it switches on and again off... What should I do?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

When it switches off, try the power button. If that has no effect, the power switch is shorted and has to be replaced. If has an effect (any effect), the problem has to be diagnosed further, probably by bringing the phone into a repair shop.

3. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

Hello and welcome to the forums. I see your xperia device causing u some trouble . have you done a factory reset at anytime you owned the device . and have you tried to update the device , or has this device been rooted in any way

4. dostojevska

dostojevska Lurker

When it switches off, it just restarts, and then after one minute not using, it switches off again.
    I did a factory reset today, and I installed samo kind of system updates... :/// I'm really stupid for technology, sooooo, can you give me I don't know, some links, where can I find updates,root....

5. BRAINZ2013

Did u use the Sony PC companion to fix the problem you get it when u plug the device to the PC / Laptop

6. dostojevska

dostojevska Lurker

Yes, I used it for that update... I did not try the option "repair phone" or something like that. Do yout think it could help?

7. dostojevska

dostojevska Lurker

Maybe it's batery, I don't know. Last night, it was on 10%, I didn't have the charger at the moment, so it turned off, and then I put it on charger, and thins morning I had that problem with switching off...when it's on charger it doesn't switch off. Oh, yeah, and it doesn't recognize headphones...

8. BRAINZ2013

Yes it does use it for a ion and other Sony try it out you may need to update your phone or PC software. But try the fix first . post back

9. dostojevska

dostojevska Lurker

Thank you!! :))

10. BRAINZ2013

Sony Xperia E Forum

The Sony Xperia E release date was March 2013. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1530mAh battery.

March 2013
Release Date
Reviews