1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Sony Xperia Play phone

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Celebi25, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Celebi25

Celebi25 Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2012
    Hello I just have a quick question. I just got an xperia phone and I can't figure out how to download playstation games on it. I registered an account but I don't know how to get any games and I can't find any good info on the internet. What all do I need to do to be able to download some games? I am sorry for being such a pain but this phone is really confusing this is actually my first non flip phone with any kind of data plan on it and I am still trying to get used to it. Anyways I was told that I have to download the astro file manager from the android market first, I did that... Now what do I do? I can't find any good info searching on google, but I was under the impression that you could buy games from the playstation store and play them on this phone.

Thanks for any help that you can provide!

Advertisement

2. Wom

Wom Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 21, 2011
    Server Engineer and freelance webdesigner
    The Netherlands
    When you slide out the phone you are referred to a menu. There is a search icon in the upper right. You can find Xperia Play enabled games there.

Also, you can access the Playstation Suite from the application list. You will find Crash Bandicoot most likely. Use the same search icon to search other PS1 games.

3. Celebi25

Celebi25 Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2012
    Thanks, I was able to get the Xperia play games list up but I still cant find the playstation suite in the android market. I search for it but a huge list of completely unrelated things coming up... How do I find the playstation suite? Thanks again.

4. Wom

Wom Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 21, 2011
    Server Engineer and freelance webdesigner
    The Netherlands
    The Playstation suite is pre-installed on your Xperia Play. Its a blue icon with white letters. Should be in the applications menu on your phone :)