• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Soon to be newb

Nsane1

Apr 16, 2010
Western KY
Hello, Chris from Kentucky here. Currently have an LG Env Touch on Verizon but currently up for upgrade. So, I was all happy to get my hands on a Moto Droid as soon as possible. But, now I think I'll wait till the HTC Incredible comes out and see how it compares to the Droid.

I'm a big fan of a physical qwerty which is one reason I have the Env Touch now. I'll have to say I think this phone has the best setup as far as keyboards and screens. Dual screens one being 480x800 and the other being 800x480. Just wish it would have android on it and then I wouldn't have to switch.

But anyways, seeing as the new Incredible has double the ram and stock processor speed I'm wondering if I shouldn't just bite the bullet and finally give in and get used to using an onscreen qwerty. So, which phone does everybody think I should get. It would be nice to hear the pros and cons that everybody sees in these two phones.

I will say though I'm not very impressed with all the problems the Nexus One seems to be having since there's not near as many of them in circulation as compared to the Droid. And it seems like the Incredible is pretty much the same phone in a different case.

Anyways, cool to be here. I will own a android device in the next month and be on here frequently as I will probably root whatever I get after a while.

Hello, Chris from Kentucky here. Currently have an LG Env Touch on Verizon but currently up for upgrade. So, I was all happy to get my hands on a Moto Droid as soon as possible. But, now I think I'll wait till the HTC Incredible comes out and see how it compares to the Droid.

I'm a big fan of a physical qwerty which is one reason I have the Env Touch now. I'll have to say I think this phone has the best setup as far as keyboards and screens. Dual screens one being 480x800 and the other being 800x480. Just wish it would have android on it and then I wouldn't have to switch.

But anyways, seeing as the new Incredible has double the ram and stock processor speed I'm wondering if I shouldn't just bite the bullet and finally give in and get used to using an onscreen qwerty. So, which phone does everybody think I should get. It would be nice to hear the pros and cons that everybody sees in these two phones.

I will say though I'm not very impressed with all the problems the Nexus One seems to be having since there's not near as many of them in circulation as compared to the Droid. And it seems like the Incredible is pretty much the same phone in a different case.

Anyways, cool to be here. I will own a android device in the next month and be on here frequently as I will probably root whatever I get after a while.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones