• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Soon-to-be Nexus One user

Outatime

Android Expert
Mar 6, 2010
Hello,

Just wanted to drop in and say "hi." I'm going to be dropping my Storm 1 the moment that the Nexus One is available on Verizon. I've been a long time, high post member of a rather large BlackBerry forum/site that shall remain nameless and I look forward to starting my new roots here.

Hopefully, March 23rd will be the day!

Hello,

Just wanted to drop in and say "hi." I'm going to be dropping my Storm 1 the moment that the Nexus One is available on Verizon. I've been a long time, high post member of a rather large BlackBerry forum/site that shall remain nameless and I look forward to starting my new roots here.

Well we'll see you soon, thanks for dropping a heads up ;) The Nexus One is a great phone! I know you'll love it, and you can always jump on over to Tmobile and get it even sooner. Anyway, you'll love it here, PM me if you need any questions answered, Good luck!

Reactions: Outatime
Upvote 0
Hello,

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Reactions: Outatime
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones