• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sooo... looks like no N1 today

I'm beginning to think that the Nexus One was just what Google said it was- a mobile lab. It's just out there to make people and companies think about the possibilities. That's why Google is OK with the dismal sales, poor customer service, and is in no big rush to push it out to all the carriers.

On the other hand, today was the day to pull out the big guns, the new stuff, not just a CDMA version of an existing phone. It was to push Android to the forefront, and it did with the Galaxy S and EVO. So maybe we'll hear about the N1 or Incredible later on- HTC didn't want to blow their wad all in one day, you know?

I want to switch to Verizon. I'm waiting. And I kinda need the phone soonish... I may be looking for a new job and I do not trust AT&T for that.

I checked engadget and google.com/phone several times today... :(

Upvote 0
I've been with Verizon for over 12 years now. If something doesn't happen before the EVO is released then Sprint will get a new customer. Just tired of Verizon jerking us around.:(

How is Verizon jerking us around? I mean this phone is handled through Google, not Verizon... And the Incredible hasnt been officially announced yet, so it isnt like they announced it and threw a "coming soon" sign on it 6 months ago with no further update... Verizon has been very aggressive in the last 6 months with their phone releases... So I ask again, how exactly have they been "jerking us around"??

Upvote 0
i think this is where technology is getting the best of us. through things like twitter and sites like this and engadget, etc. we are so used to instant information. so anything and everything gets leaked now (except apple stuff, cause they will kill you if you talk :eek::D) so we "hear" about this handset and that handset and we begin to confuse rumor with truth.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones