• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Soorry but i need some help and dont know how to post a question and is kind of an emergency

JaysonTeo

Lurker
Dec 24, 2012
Well yeah i have a samsung galaxy ace gt5830, basically the problem is that last night i was using the root explorer to delete some files because its been a couple of months since my phone keeps telling me that the memory is nearly full; ok i was doing this and apparrently i deleted some important files. Now the phone turns on itself, and when it does just access the recovery mode and i cant shut it down. I really dont know what to do since i dont know almost anything about android. I already tried to wipe the data and reset it to factory configuration but that doesnt do anything with the phone. Please help me with this i would be really grateful.

If you were deleting app from the system/app directory to make more space in the internal memory then your just wasting your time.
Deleting system apps does not increase free internal memory space, you might just get a little bit of more space just because the data of those apps was also deleted along with the app and that free up some space.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones