1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Soorry but i need some help and dont know how to post a question and is kind of an emergency

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JaysonTeo, Dec 24, 2012.

1. JaysonTeo

JaysonTeo Lurker

Well yeah i have a samsung galaxy ace gt5830, basically the problem is that last night i was using the root explorer to delete some files because its been a couple of months since my phone keeps telling me that the memory is nearly full; ok i was doing this and apparrently i deleted some important files. Now the phone turns on itself, and when it does just access the recovery mode and i cant shut it down. I really dont know what to do since i dont know almost anything about android. I already tried to wipe the data and reset it to factory configuration but that doesnt do anything with the phone. Please help me with this i would be really grateful.

2. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

Welcome the the forums! I moved you over to the samsung galaxy ace root forums :)

3. Ryuinferno

Ryuinferno Well-Known Member

4. ayush29k

ayush29k Android Expert

If you were deleting app from the system/app directory to make more space in the internal memory then your just wasting your time.
    Deleting system apps does not increase free internal memory space, you might just get a little bit of more space just because the data of those apps was also deleted along with the app and that free up some space.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews