• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sorting it all out

Its in the manage applications list, but has no way to configure anything in it, just shows me usage.

Also the only thing the lauchpro did for me was out a little widget on my screen that lets me put 7 shorcuts instead of 4. There was no modifying of the dock area or any way to really change the appearance of anything but the widget. There is no fuction for manipulating how fast things respond, only the widget creation

Upvote 0
What exactly are you trying to do? Launcher Pro works just fine for me. (shrug).

Someone said you can use this launchpro to speed up the UI and it has a menu that allows you to tweek the UI speed and scrolling and stuff. I do not seem to have that option.

2: I have seen people customizing that "dock" menu at the very bottom of the screen containing the buttons Browser, email, phone, applications. It has been said that Tap and hold in that area and you can customize that "dock" zone and put different shortcuts there and chance its appearance, also not happening.

The ONLY thing lauchpro is doing for me now is putting a widget bar on my screen with the selected shortcuts.

Upvote 0
Negative on both, just a quick tap of the home key does nothing but jiggle, tap and hold brings up a menu, and the launchpro shortcut is there, but just opens the widget creation screen.

Tapping the menu key opens the same stock menu, no preference option, just stock selections

So, when you press the bottom left menu key (on the phone under Samsung)
you should get Add, Wallpaper, Search, Notifications, Preferences and Settings.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones