1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

sos* i think i bricked my galaxy ace plus *help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lokeshsaini94, May 5, 2012.

1. lokeshsaini94

lokeshsaini94 Newbie
    None

May 5, 2012
    hey hii guyzzz..... i bought my samsung galaxy ace plus 6 days ago... i rooted it and also installed cwm(clockwork mod)..
    today i opened system update then it showed that an update of around 8 mb(maybe more i don't remember)so i updated it and i chose to update now for downloaded update.. my phone restarted and started in cwm-based recovery v5.0.2.8.. and since then whatever i do it starts in it again... i tried to remove battery and start it dint worked then removed my micro sd card nothing worked also tried to root again in download mode nothing worked...i am new to android and was too exited so did all rooting and other stuff.. now i am afraid what to do... i think i have bricked my phone plz help as soon as possible..
    my email id is lokeshsaini94@gmail.com plz reply directly on my email id or here...

Advertisement

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Nov 30, 2009
    Male
    18th Hole Of the Golf Course
    Welcome to AF, sorry to here about your issues, I would strongly post your question in this section here, >>http://androidforums.com/galaxy-ace-plus-all-things-root/ I am sure someone there will be able to help you, I would not panic just yet, it may be simply that you updated that un-rooted your phone, I am sure someone will have solution for you there.

FYI I would not recommend posting your email address, you are opening yourself to spammers. ;)

3. sab65

sab65 Lurker
    None

May 10, 2010
  4. lokeshsaini94

lokeshsaini94 Newbie
    None

May 5, 2012
    I did same to root it... Now i have flashed stock rom from samsdroid.Com....

5. lokeshsaini94

lokeshsaini94 Newbie
    None

May 5, 2012
    I have flashed stock rom.... By the way thanks for tip now I won't add my email address..... Actually I am new in all this.....