i put my phone and my gatorade in the same pocket of my sweatshirt... the cap was not skrewed on however... =O =( and the phone was wet. i did not check to see if it was on... i quickly removed the battery... wiped the phone down. and placed the phone and battery in a plastic bag filled with rice. then... i cleaned it with a Qtip 3 hours later. and attempted to turn it on =O IN MY STUPIDITY!! i should not have done this!!!! but i did the phone got hot and made a scary noise... =O i removed the battery and placed it within a bag sealed with rice and thenburried that in a bucket of rice... PLEASE HELP ME! i just got a new droid after the other one malfunctioned and im HORRIFIED that they wont give me a new one... HELP?! (PS: the water damage indicator is present ;( and i found tthere to be a small amount of condensation in the LENS! pps: only about a shot glass worth of gatorade got on it.