• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gtijim

Lurker
Jan 12, 2010
Someone please tell me I'm an idiot and searching the wrong place for this setting but I have no music when headphones are connected but can take calls on wired headset so I know it works. . . I have sound when Bluetooth headphones are connected. When no headphones are connected music does not play thru speaker either.

I have only installed last.fm in the last week and have since uninstalled
It..... yes my volume for ring and media are set all the way up. I'm muted somehow here. Any ideas?

do you see the little headphone icon on your notification bar?

Yes I see the headphones so the phone does recognize my wired headset. I can make and take calls but no music.

If I unplug the wired headset while playing music nothing would come out the main speaker.

Media Volume is like Ringer Volume. Play some music and hit the volume up key and you'll see what I mean. That is also a setting under sounds and displays.

Great questions guys but no answer yet. Keep em coming.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones